Search This Blog

Monday, May 6, 2013

Weight issues

So I've been feeling out of shape recently and I want to do something about it. My belly pouch is bigger than ever and I'm not feeling too good about it. I'm quite insecure about my body as I used to be quite thin and suddenly gained some weight when I had to stop sporting due to a wrist injury that makes almost impossible for me to do anything with my arms/wrists. I tried running and found it wasn't my thing. When I moved to Rotterdam I got a gym membership, started working out again and felt great about it. But as I was going there by myself staying motivated was one of the biggest problems. Now I'm back at my parents place I've lost all motivation to do something and of course going to the gym isn't that easy when said gym is about 80 KM away from here :p

So I decided to do some exercises at home but as said before I have motivation issues and I really don't know where to start. I guess after my mid term exam is over I'll doing some google fu and find exercises that are somewhat fun and I won't quit that easily. Like seriously I'm wondering how I'm going to keep myself motivated...

No comments:

Post a Comment