Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

52 week lolita challange chatching up part 3

What's inside Derpiwis make-up bag?
Today on catching up on the 52 week lolita challenge the contents of my make-up bag. It's not that spectacular actually, when I go to a meet I only bring powder, lipgloss/lipstick and eyelash glue if I'm wearing fake lashes. And 9 out of 10 times I forgot I brought the stuff and don't use it.


But my make-up drawer at home is a whole different story. Dear christ I almost need a second one because I have quite a lot of stuff and still I'm not satisfied. I really love my make up even though I don's use it that often, most of the stuff I have i got specifically for lolita or other outfits that require make up, such as my formal dresses and stuff. I took a quick snapshot of my drawer with all my make up in it.
I'll list some of my favorites real quick just because I can.
My MAC foundation and powder, shit's made out of godly goodness and matches my skintone perfectly in summer.

















L'Oreal perfect match foundation, this one's for winter and a long time favorite of mine!



MAC Viva Glam I lipstick, smells delicious and look fabulous. Bit more reddish than I expected it out of the tube.
http://www.beautybycatblog.com/2012/11/red-lipstick-mac-viva-glam-i.html
MAC round midnight eyeshadow, dark, purple-y, glittery eyeshadow. I bough this one to match a gothic lolita outfit but it has become my go to eyeshadow for fancy events. So prettyyyyy~

http://www.beautezine.com/mac-glamour-daze-holiday-2012-extra-dimension-eye-shadows-review-photos-swatches/
Bourjois queen attitude mascara, makes my pretty long lashes even longer and the best part NO FUCKING CLUMPING AWW YISS!

http://www.bourjois.co.uk/catalog/make_up/eyes/mascara/queen_attitude_mascara#
And my absolute favorite last: MAC kohl pencil in raven, it's a black pencil with red glitter in it and it looks purple-ish when worn and looked at. As with the viva glam lipstick and eyeshadow I also bought this one for the gothic lolita outfit.


http://www.temptalia.com/mac-glamour-daze-kohl-powers-reviews-photos-swatches
It seems my camera has disappeared, pictures of eyeshadow, lipstick, mascara and pencil are not my own. Credits are in the captions

No comments:

Post a Comment